GOVERNANCE & SECRETARY
IBS & Partners offers specialised advisory services in corporate governance and Secretary.
IBS & Partners has expertised and experienced staff, accredited Secretary by ILA ( Institut Luxembourgeois des Administrateurs), who can deliver support for Board Effectiveness, Companies’ Governance and Risk Control Environment.
IBS & Partners Corporate Governance experts can provide to companies :
- Reviews of corporate documentation (e.g., articles of incorporation, by-laws, policies and procedures etc.)
- Preparation of corporate documents based on the best practices compliant with local laws
- Corporate governance assessments and improvement solutions
- Personalised board training
CORPORATE GOVERNANCE ASSESSMENT AND IMPROVEMENT SOLUTIONS
Based on an AUDIT of:
- Good corporate governance practices (internal governance policies & practices)
- Board structure and functioning (Board composition; Board effectiveness; clarification of board authorities, director duties, board procedures…)
- Shareholders administration (Verification of shareholder’s register; related rights; share agreements…)
- Surveillance and Control measures (Document reviews; Risk governance; Compliance with Relevant Laws, internal audit, Regulatories & Status…)
- Transparency and disclosure (Confidentiality, Data protection, GDPR procedures & implementation)
- Board Advisory & Logistic support (preparation and follow-up of the board meetings)
- Shareholder’s meetings (preparation and follow-up of the shareholder’s meetings)
- Risk control (Individual & collective board liabilities, duties & Insurance; AML & CFT measures & procedures)
- Evaluation of substance as per Luxembourg requirements
It is our wish to support you all the way throughout the growth of your company (from start-up and in its everyday management) and become a real support to the growth of your business.
Please don’t hesitate to send us your online request for further information.